BEB will implement the following during the course of the Post Contract Stage.
At the Post Contract Stage, BEB will ensure that the designs made during the Pre-Contract Stage are realized into construction. During the construction period, we will ensure that quality of work, cost and time schedules as agreed between Client and Contractor are put into practice.
- Administer Main Contractors' planning, organization and execution of contract.
- Review, approve and monitoring of contractors' construction schedules.
- Review and verification of contractor's interim payment certificates and change orders and assessment of contractors' claims for additional work
- Review and verification of contractors' guarantees and insurances.
- Ensuring contractors' correct interpretation and implementation of the design intent.
- Review and approval of contractors' submittals (shop drawings, materials, method statements, mock-ups, as-built drawings and operations & maintenance manuals).
- Hold regular meetings with the Client, Contractors and Sub-Contractors to ensure timely decision on the various stages of the project.
- Monitoring the progress of works and ensuring that construction is in compliance with the Contract Drawings, Schedules & Specifications and Statutory Approvals
- Issue orders and instructions and give professional advice on the project's execution in accordance to the Construction Contract
- Implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Policies to ensure Quality Installation
- Monitoring and control of contractors' health, safety and environmental plans and provisions.
- Hold regular meetings with the Client, Contractors and Sub-Contractors to monitor the progress of the project and make corrective and preventive actions if necessary to keep the project on schedule.
- Rectify any errors that may be encountered during the construction and sure that corrective and preventive actions are in place to ensure that the same mistakes are not repeated.
- Preparation of Monthly Progress Reports, Payment Certifications, Regular Tool Box Meeting